Kim Kardashian says Tristan Thompson blocked her on social media but she's still rooting for him and Khloe

Kim Kardashian says Tristan Thompson blocked her on social media but she

Kim Kardashian has revealed that her sister Khloe's boyfriend, Tristan Thompson blocked her on social media after she spoke in a recent interview about him cheating on Khloe.

The 37-year-old reality TV star admitted she's being a little more careful with her words during an interview with hosts Kelly and Ryan.

In a sneak peek from her Friday, May 11, appearance on Live With Kelly and Ryan, Ryan asked Kim: "Is there any part of you that roots for Khloe and Tristan?"

Kim Kardashian says Tristan Thompson blocked her on social media but she

Kim responded: "Yea, I mean... OK, last time I went on TV and answered some questions about her, I got blocked on social media - and not from Khloé. No, no, no."

She added: "So, i'm going to... Yes, I'm rooting for her. I'm always rooting for love. I'm always rooting for families."

The interview Kim granted that led to Tristan blocking her was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

During the interview, Kim said: “Poor Khloé … I don’t even know how to describe it besides it’s just so f**ked up. We really were rooting for Khloé and we still are. She’s so strong and she’s doing the best that she can. It’s a really sad situation all over.”


Comments